The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), in its resolve to making Nigerian students fit into the ever increasing technology world, recently launched a self-service android app for students –“The JAMB e-Facility”.
JAMB e-Facility is an intuitive, secure and friendly application to perform the core operational services needed by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board candidates as well as the other individuals that require
Features of this app
- Checking of current candidate result.
- Retrieval of Registration Number.
- Result Verification.
- Checking of admission status.
- Registration of cybercafes.
The app works on Android OS 4.0 and above. Download it here and give your useful observations, commendation, and criticism.
- BlackBerry dismisses demise talk, says ‘very much alive’
- HP laserjet 100 color MFP M175NW reviewed by danami